We're looking for an Integration Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our client is reinventing the formalwear rental industry so people can show up at their best on the days that matter most. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos that actually fit—made of 100% wool, ordered online, and delivered for free. Using a combination of machine learning and industry-leading customer service, client guarantee a perfect fit every time. Just as we are on the cutting-edge of men's fashion, we also strive to stay on the cutting-edge of technology and looking to hire a Mid-level Software Engineer.
Our biggest goals on the technology team are to deliver the best possible customer experience, building solutions that adhere to high software engineering principles, and striving to maintain a positive culture where diversity and personal growth are highly valued.
1. Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company
2. Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule
4. 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
5. Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
1. 5+ years of full-time hands-on Integration Engineer experience.
2. Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
3. 3+ years of full-time hands-on Python experience.
4. 1+ years of full-time hands-on AWS (or GCP or Azure) experience.
5. 1+ years of full-time hands-on Serverless experience.
6. 1+ years of full-time hands-on SQL experience.
7. Serverless experience (API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Lambda, or analogous services from Azure or GCP).
8. Serverless architecture mindset (not doing everything on an EC2 box).
9. SQL data modeling experience.
1. Node.js experience.
2. Celigo experience.
3. Shopify experience.
4. Netsuite experience.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated ability.
6. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to evolve your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 200 by the end of the year. The current client size team is 150+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.