QA Automation Engineer (Salesforce)
We're looking for a robust Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team working in Salesforce integrations. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our client is a leading software solutions provider in the online advertising market. The platform streamlines the ad sales processes for some of the most prominent publishers on the Web.
We’re committed to continuous innovation by using the latest technologies in the cloud arena. We’re moving to microservices, optimizing the flow of data in the AdTech stack to connect publishers and advertisers in a meaningful way.
You'll be working with a large-scale system involving a lot of features, working with terabytes of data in our database.
Performance is important for our team, as well as scalability. Constantly challenging the status quo, we're always improving our processes. Your voice will be heard. You'll make an impact on the team by utilizing your technological experience.
Our stack is .NET on the backend, moving to .NET Core with SQL Server deployed to Azure Cloud. On the front end, we’re using Vue.js. Our release pipeline is streamlined with CI/CD running on Azure pipelines. For our infrastructure, we believe in managing it as code, currently using Terraform to do so. Some of our services use Azure functions, as well as running in containers on Kubernetes. Having a lot of fun doing it.
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
- Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
- We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, and have fun while doing it.
- Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face-to-face from their offices.
- 4+ years of QA Automation experience.
- 4+ years of Experience with Salesforce.
- 2+ years of SQL experience.
- 1+ years of Selenium experience (C# preferred).
- Experience working with SOAP API.
- Experience with both systems of Salesforce (Classic and Lightning).
- C# experience.
- Software development experience.
- Experience with working in an Agile team, using SCRUM practices.
- Zephyr experience.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company has already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team has 40+ engineers going to 100+ by the end of the year. The current client team size is 25 engineers, expanding to 50 engineers by the end of this year. It’s exciting to be a part of this growth making some meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
- Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
- Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
- Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.