Sales Representative - Software Development Services
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and the best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA
We are looking for a high-performing sales representative who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting relationships. With your extensive network of potential clients, knowledge, and understanding of technology industry trends, you’ll communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and build amazingly successful partnerships.
- Work with open-minded startup professionals on new and exciting ideas.
- Career growth opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunity to evolve the account executive process for the entire organization.
- Working directly with the executive level making meaningful contributions.
- Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
- Being able to help real companies make a positive impact globally.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in outbound sales bringing new customers.
- 3+ years of full-time experience selling nearshore / offshore staff augmentation services.
- Broad network of clients in the US and/or Canada actively looking to build custom software products.
- Advanced written and verbal level of English.
- Proven track record.
- Demonstrated determination to successfully close deals.
- Ability to work in the US time zone.
- High level of excitement and curiosity about technology.
- Clear understanding of modern custom software development and trends.
- Exceptional negotiating and objection-handling skills.
- Obsession with tracking and improving performance numbers.
- Growth-stage startup experience.
- Experience selling offshore IT services.
- Deep familiarity with software development cycle and general software architecture.
- Coding experience.
- Industry publications and/or presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups at the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, the latest technologies, and consistent processes to help companies scale.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ people growing to 100+ people by the end of the year.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.