Senior iOS Engineer
We're looking for an iOS engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our company has a newly created opportunity for an exceptional Senior IOS Engineer to join our energetic, growing team! We are a world-class start-up that provides access to a shared closet where members can borrow designer handbags, jewelry, and diamonds. We are a venture-backed, high-growth business that offers competitive compensation in a creative, flexible environment that invests in its professionals. Our new senior iOS engineer will be working in a brand new core app of the company, along with other seasoned veteran engineers.
Join us, it will be fun!
What’s in it for you
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
- Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
- 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
- 5 +years of experience with Swift or Objective-C
- 1+ years experience with SwiftUI
- Advanced English Level.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Experience with server-side deployments (CI)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to grow your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team has 60+ engineers going to 100+ by the end of the year. It’s exciting to be a part of a solid engineering team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
- Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
- Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
- Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.