Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We're a fast-growing, pioneering financial education start-up that values the growth and development of its team members. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our product and mission. We believe in creating a collaborative and supportive environment where creativity and innovation thrive.
Join us and lead the charge in creating world-class products that empower people to make informed financial decisions and achieve their financial goals.
We're seeking an experienced and visionary Senior Product Manager to help lead the development and evolution of our financial education platform. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will play a pivotal role in defining the product strategy, shaping the user experience, and driving the success of our platform. As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, analysts, and stakeholders, to deliver impactful solutions that empower users to achieve their financial goals. You'll innovate in many ways: by working with AI combined with financial models and banks APIs, by partnering with companies with thousands of employees, and, ultimately, by building something special that doesn't exist yet.
1. Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company
2. Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule
4. 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
5. Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
1. Advanced to fluent speaking and writing English. Ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively.
2. 7+ years of hands-on full-time Product Management experience.
3. 5+ years of hands-on full-time SaaS PM experience.
4. 2+ years startup experience.
5. 2+ years of fintech experience.
6. Experience effectively managing conflicts between different groups of stakeholders and parties involved.
7. High level of proactiveness, ability to accomplish great things without much guidance, supervision, or encouragement.
8. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and inspire collaboration.
9. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities. Proficiency in using data, including Amplitude, to drive product decisions.
10. A deep and insatiable curiosity to continuously learn and explore new concepts, technologies, and industry trends.
11. Go get it attitude
12. Self motivated
1. Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related field
2. Web development experience
3. Web designer experience
4. FinTech experience
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to evolve your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 200 by the end of the year. The current client size team is 100+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.