Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our client is a USA based company producing video solutions with the mission to advance scientific research and education. Over 1,000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders like Harvard, MIT, Yale, and Stanford use our platform. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking talented individuals to join our company.
We're seeking an experienced and visionary Senior Product Manager to help lead the development and evolution of our financial education platform. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will play a pivotal role in defining the product strategy, shaping the user experience, and driving the success of our platform. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be Implementing a vision in an untapped product segment, innovative mindset for using the latest technology.
1. Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company
2. Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule
4. 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
5. Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
1.5+ years of full-time hands-on Product Management experience.
2. 2+ years of full-time hands-on SaaS Product Management experience.
3. Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
4. A proven track record of building and launching successful products that have driven significant business growth.
5. Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in product management standards and practices, with particular appreciation for the end-to-end product management discipline.
6. Ability to triage and resolve incidents and lead incident investigations.
7. Understanding of research and/or data and analytics business models and products
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical
9. Effective listener and influencer to create, build strong partnersips, and deliver on client needs.
10. Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment with a desire to roll up your sleeves.
1. Experience in Ed-Tech. 2. People leadership experience.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to evolve your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 200 by the end of the year. The current client size team is 100+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.