Senior QA Manual Engineer
We're looking for a strong QA Manual Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our company is a high-growth venture-backed start-up in the retail and luxury goods space. We offer a first-of-its-kind membership club that provides access to a shared closet of coveted designer handbags, jewelry, and diamonds for a monthly membership fee. With a dedication to making luxury accessories fun, flexible, affordable, and sustainable, Vivrelle allows members to borrow items with no return date.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do. As a QA Manual, you will be responsible for translating the high bar for member experience and customer service to our members’ digital interactions with the brand via our website and mobile app. Our ideal candidate is energized by the opportunity to up-level Vivrelle’s member experience and lead the holistic design strategy involved with our upcoming front-end redesign and migration to a new eCommerce platform. Join us, it will be fun!
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
- Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
- 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
- 5+ years of professional full-time QA experience.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- 1+ years of working with testing of mobile apps
- Experience writing and managing test cases
- Experience testing payment systems (we use Stripe)
- Experience working with Ecommerce
- Experience with working with headless API and using tools like Postman
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to grow your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team has 60+ engineers going to 100+ by the end of the year. It’s exciting to be a part of a solid engineering team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
- Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
- Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
- Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.