Software Engineer, ERP
We're looking for a Software Engineer, ERP. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We specialize in revolutionizing business operations through seamless integration and automation. We understand the inefficiencies that manual tasks and disjointed systems create, hindering growth and decision-making. Our platform eliminates these hurdles, connecting seamlessly with our client's accounting systems, automating processes, and delivering real-time insights. We offer significantly improved efficiency, cost savings, and empowered decision-making, all in one comprehensive solution. Join us in the pursuit of operational excellence and financial success. You also:
- Will be in the beginning of a new product area.
- Join the initial team.
- Make impact, help real companies automate hours of manual labor and increase operational efficiency.
- Engineering an initial version of the product to a place where we can scale further.
- Establish best practices for the tool.
- Opportunity to identify risks as it to relates segregation of duties and permissions within the system.
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company
- Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule
- 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
- 5+ years of full-time hands-on professional experience with ERP developement.
- Method & ERP experience.
- QuickBooks experience.
- Sage experience.
- Zapier experience.
- Bachelor and above degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Accounting experience.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups at the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years so you are able to evolve your career with the company you are currently working in.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 100 by the end of the year. The current client size team is 500+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.