We're looking for a Strong Accountant. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We’re looking for a strong Accountant to join our team. You’ll be joining an impactful journey helping technology startups scale to greater heights. You’ll be working tightly with our executive team on invoicing, payments, bookkeeping as well as assisting our sales & hiring process.
If you are a detail-oriented accounting professional that is always looking to deliver high-quality work through thoughtful planning then this opportunity is for you. Being effective to follow through and your capability to manage multiple projects is key to success in this role. As a focused and organized problem solver who anticipates needs and thrives in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be able to make meaningful contributions in a tight team of seasoned executives.
1. Work with open-minded technologists on new and exciting ideas.
2. Career growth opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
3. Opportunity to refine our internal finance process.
4. Working directly with our executive team and making meaningful contributions.
5. Work remotely in the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
6. Being able to help real companies make a positive impact globally.
1. 5+ years of full-time hands-on Accounting experience.
2. 3+ years of full-time hands-on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience.
3. 3+ years of full-time hands-on Bookkeeping experience.
4. Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
5. Ability to work in the US time zone.
6. Attention to detail and the ability to keep things on schedule regardless of obstacles.
7. Relentless drive to do whatever it takes to accomplish things on time and with quality.
8. Proactive communication, ability to take ownership, and improve the existing processes.
9. Passion for technology, curiosity about new ways to automate manual processes with technology tools.
1. 1+ year of administrative experience.
2. Quickbooks experience.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent demonstrated ability.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies scale.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 100 by the end of the year. The current client size team is 50+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.