Senior iOS Engineer
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance provides top-tier technology talent for innovative companies in the US. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We're is a digital platform for total well-being. We help our community feel their best in body and mind through on-demand yoga, meditation, Pilates, and fitness classes with world-class teachers. Mobile Engineer plays an important role in our mission and vision to connect people through self-care so that, together, we can heal ourselves and our planet. Experience rapid growth.
- Working with real-time live-streaming.
- Work with new projects that will bring a huge impact across the company.
- Work to bring localization to scale the company across the planet.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications. This includes writing code, debugging, testing, and deploying the application on various platforms.
- Work closely with other members of the development team, such as designers, project managers, and quality assurance specialists, to ensure the application is meeting project requirements and timelines.
- Write high-quality code that is efficient and maintainable. This includes writing code that is modular, easy to understand, and easy to test.
- Quickly diagnose the issue and find a solution. This includes debugging code, working with other team members to identify the source of the problem, and testing potential solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging technologies to ensure that the application is utilizing the latest advancements.
- Have the ability to be flexible when business requirements change.
- Be effective at communicating the pros and cons of technical decisions to non-technical team members.
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
- Learn from the best people around you. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
- 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, and positively impact many people's lives while having fun doing it.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
- 6+ years of full-time hands-on software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of full-time hands-on experience with iOS development.
- 5+ years of full-time hands-on experience with Swift programming language.
- 2+ years of experience with SwiftUI.
- 2+ years of unit testing experience.
- 1+ years of TCA (The Composable Architecture) experience.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with common design patterns - MVVM / MVC.
- Storyboard and UIKit experience.
- Proficiency in asynchronous/reactive programming.
- Prior StoreKit experience.
- Composable Architecture or Redux experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated ability.
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups at the growth stage. Usually, at this stage, the company already achieved a product-market fit and is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering practices, strong architecture, the latest technologies, and consistent processes to help companies scale.
What is the lenght of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years. It allows you to evolve your career with the client company taking on more responsibilities.
What’s your company size?
The Right Balance team is 60+ engineers going to 100+ by the end of the year. The current client size team is 340+ people. The timing is great to be a part of a rapidly growing team making meaningful contributions.
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our own.
Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to completion, and enjoying getting things done.
Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying meticulous attention to detail.